Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Please, tell me your joking!

Well, Earlier today I had planned on blogging about something pregnancy related and now I can't for the life of me think of what it was. It's not that I just forgot, but something totally ridiculous happened which made me quite angry.
So, our internet was down for the last 24 hours. We kept unplugging and reseting things and was on the phone with our internet service provider like a million times. They told us last night that they were experiencing an outage in our area and that is should be fixed by 6am. Well, it wasn't fixed then and by the time I got home from school, it still wasn't fixed. So, we called our ISP's again, and this time I started to get mad - and in return, the tech support guy cussed at me and when my husband mentioned that he had done tech support before the guy said "Good for you, congratulations". Are you fucking serious? Anyway, we ended up on the phone with like 4 different people and no one could fix our shit..and then it dawned on us. My father in law lives behind our house and currently has someone staying with him. Well a week or so ago, he had mentioned to us that his new roommate had done cable installation before and could hook up free cable (Not because he is with a cable company, but had planned on stealing it - illegally.) Anyway, once we realized this could have been the problem DH ran up to his dad's and sure enough that stupid moron had tried to hook up cable and unplugged our shit in the process. OMG I was so pissed off! The guy put our shit back together and we have internet again, finally. I'm just glad that we didn't have the technicians come out to fix it because i'm pretty sure they would have noticed that our stuff had been tampered with. Jeez what the hell is wrong with people? Like I understand the thought of free cable sounds nice and whatever but it's only idk like $30 a month. Plus, stealing cable is super illegally! This guy is way to old to be thinking like he's 15. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment