Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is this really necessary?

k;djfkladsjfkla! That's about how I'm feeling right now. I was so hopeful about his month. But after this past week I just want to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. I am still bleeding. It's not heavy but it's not spotting either. It's really kind of watery? But it's been going on for 6 days now. I'm still not having any serious pain, i've still got a bit of a very mild dull ache in my lower stomach though. My boobs don't hurt, no hot flashes, nothing. I'm calling the health dept. first thing Monday morning to get in and get checked out. There is something obviously going on with me and I just want to know whats wrong and how to fix it. Also, my temps are doing really crazy things here lately, they've been getting really really low - lower than my temp has ever been. Take a look for yourself My Ovulation Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment