Saturday, April 23, 2011

Darn - CD 22

Well, I wasn't able to temp this morning. Mostly because I went to bed at 7am, which is usually the time I temp every morning. DH finally had a day off so I stayed up with him all night so we could spend time together. I hate his 3rd shift job, but it's what we have to do to get by right now. I was really looking forward to seeing what my temp was today since it was super low yesterday. I don't think I have O'd yet though, mostly because my boobs are just now starting to feel slightly tender and by the time I O they will hurt if you look at them lol. DH and I did bd again this morning, this time we used pre-seed. I make ewcm, but it doesn't ever seem like very much so I'm hoping a bit of pre-seed will help with that. If this cycle doesn't work, maybe next cycle I will try robitussin (yuck). Oh, and here is my chart :) <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Knautica21">My Ovulation Chart</a>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment