Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did I O?

That is the question! I'm on CD 26 today. 2 out of the last 4 cycles I've charted - I've O'd on cd 26. I'm still spotting not as much today though as yesterday. But none the less, i've had spotting for the last 3 days and i've had almost a constant dull aching in my lower stomach/ uterus area. My nipples are a little sensitive today, finally - but usually they start getting really really sore a few days before I O. So, that has me a bit concerned. Also my temps the last couple of days have been a little unusual compared to my other charts, but todays temp is where a cover line would be so i'm hoping tomorrows temp spikes! I hope today was my O day. DH and I bd this am but we didn't yesterday, so if I didn't O today I wont be too upset because then that'll give us another day to dtd and hopefully get enough swimmers in there to make this baby happen! I'm just so sick and tired of these long cycles and ttc in general, I want to be pregnant already! Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment