Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's been a long time

Well, if you haven't noticed - I haven't blogged in almost a week! But trust me, it's not because I haven't been wanting to. Last Thursday I tripped over who knows what in a parking lot. I sprained my wrist and bashed my knee, both of which are still bruised and sore. So, needless to say I wasn't able to type much because of how bad my wrist hurt. Then Saturday, DH and I had to go to the hospital, his Great Uncle wasn't doing so well so they had the family come in to say their good byes - which I'm glad we went because he passed away early Sunday morning. With all of this going on it has difficult to find the time to get on here and blog. The funeral was this morning. Everyone met at the funeral home to get in the procession to go to the cemetery where he would be buried. I was sitting in my car waiting for the other people to show so we could leave, and I started to smell something. At first, I thought it was coming out of the funeral home because they had just opened the doors to load the casket into the hearse. I thought I was going to get sick! And then I realized, the odor was dry rub coming from the bbq/rib restaurant next door. Yuck! Death and bbq do not go together. Ugh, anyway - It's almost time for me to O!!! I'm on CD18 right now. Last cycle I O'd on CD 23 and the cycle before that was CD 26. So,DH and I have decided that on Thursday (Cd 20) We would start to BD every day for a week. Now, we haven't tried this before. I've read a lot that says you should bd every other day then like 3 days leading up to O then skipping a day then bding again but since I don't know ahead of time the day that I will O, we are just going to do it every single day. I usually know a couple of days ahead of time because my boobs get really sore and I get headaches that wont go away. Anyway, I can't wait to O so I can start the tww! Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment