Thursday, April 7, 2011

One last thing before I go..Win a Vasectomy.

Dear God Peta cannot be serious. I saw this on someone else's  blog and just had to post about it. PETA, in honor of National Infertility Awareness Week has created a horrible contest. Basically any man that spays or neuters his pet during the month of April can enter into the contest. One eligible winner will be selected and he will receive a free vasectomy. "Now, one lucky man can be reproduction-free, free of charge, just like his pooch or feline friend." Are you fucking serious? I'm not going to bother going into an absolute rant about how this makes me feel - but know - I am totally disgusted by this campaign/contest and I don't feel like I can ever get behind Peta for anything, ever again. 


Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

No comments:

Post a Comment