Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm afraid something is wrong.

I'm on Cd 27 and no sign that O is coming. I was thinking the spotting i'm having was leading up to O, but this is the 4th day of spotting and there was a lot of it this am when I got up. My nipples aren't sore and that always happens a couple of days leading up to O. I don't feel like this is AF either, which of course it isn't since i haven't ovulated, but i've had a constant dull ache in my lower stomach/uterus area the last couple of days. It's got me a little scared. DH and I got into it this morning. When I got up to pee this am, I went into the bathroom and noticed I had dried up - eh - blood all over me. I wiped it all off and started to panic. I went back to the bedroom to tell dh that i was covered in blood which of course freaked him out and then he got a little frustrated with me because I couldn't tell him if everything was ok or what was causing it. Because I don't know what's going on. I don't understand what my body is doing right now. I don't know if it's ok for me to be spotting that heavy without AF soon to follow. Oh and my temp today nose dived! I just have no idea what to think right now. I'm just lost.

1 comment: