Monday, May 2, 2011

Pick up the damn phone!

I tried calling the health dept. like 5 times today, and left messages! Not once did anyone answer or return my calls. How annoying. I'm still spotting today except its really really light, thank goodness I think it's about over. My temps are still really low. I was hoping to have my appointment made this week but i'll just have to call a thousand times tomorrow and hopefully get in to see a doctor.

In other news, my husband got his first pet snake today lol. His name is...well it doesn't have one yet. It's really friendly though and seems to like me quite a bit. And I will continue to like him until my husband makes the mistake of feeding that thing in front of me. That was the deal, we can have a snake but anything involved with feeding him - leave me out of it!

Osama bin laden died. I really figured the guy was already dead somewhere in the desert. I could go on and on about how ridiculous I think it is that people are rejoicing because we killed the bad guy. But, i'm not going to go into it. However, I do feel like its kind of morally fucked up for people to celebrate anyone's death. Hm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment