Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CD 39 - This is getting ridiculous

Ugh! Today was CD 39 and I still haven't ovulated. The only small bit of hope I has is that maybe over the next couple of days I will get lucky and O! The latest I have O'd in the past was CD 44, so fingers crossed that maybe that will happen again. However, even if I do O in the next couple of days, i'm sure my lining is so old that nothing would stick to it anyway. Jeez this is sooo frustrating!!!!! I just want to get this over with already so I can start ttc again. I will say this though, if I do happen to ovulate i'm going to try the pineapple core thing and maybe that will aid in my chance of getting preggo. From what I understand you eat a chunk of pineapple core for the 5 days following O it's supposed to strengthen your lining or something. I might just be making stuff up right now, I really need to look into it again and make sure my facts are straight lol. I seem to be producing a little more cm than usual yesterday and today and my nipples are getting a little sensitive..please please let me O!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment