Wednesday, May 11, 2011

O! O! O!

I'm going to ovulate! I know, it's finally going to happen after 40+ days! Woohoo! My nipples started to get a little sore yesterday and are definitely sore today. That kind of gave me a heads up that O was finally coming along. Then today, I was sitting in the living room and DH was at the back of the kitchen making some Kool-aid - and I could smell the kool-aid all the way in the living room! I could even tell the flavor! I can smell everything around this time in my cycle it's crazy. Oh, and I finally have Ewcm! I should O any day now! Now, I just have to figure out if I have new lining from where I spotted for a week or if it's 40+ days old lining...I'm hoping that it's fresh lining so maybe this one will stick. If it's really old I don't know if we will have much luck but I'm going to try everything I can! Unfortunately (TMI WARNING - You have been warned!) DH and I were going to Bd early this afternoon (Before I realized I was already producing ewcm) and well, there was foreplay and turns out i'm a little too good at playing around and therefore lost my chance for today- needless to say we didn't get to bd lol Oh well, hopefully I have a day or 2 before I O and I will definitely Bd as much as I can until then! Oh, and i'm going to try the pineapple core thing - fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment