Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little concerned

I'm about midway through af- thank god. I didn't think I would ever get out of my last cycle. That was absolute Hell and I hope I don't have another cycle like it. I'm thinking about getting some Evening Primrose Oil to use this cycle, and i'm also going to look into things that are supposed to regulate my cycles because these 40-57 day cycles really suck!

It's almost June, which will make it our 8th month trying... I can't believe it's already been 8 months and nothing. But, I was really naive I guess when we first start trying. I really thought that I would be about half way through my pregnancy by now. Haha that was wishful thinking. Anyway, if my cycles stay as long as they have been, I really only have this cycle and one, maybe 2 more before it'll mark our 1 year of trying. Of course I hope that we get pregnant before the 1 year mark, but if we don't? I have no idea what we'll do. I mean, soon as we hit 12 months i'll make a doctors appointment and try to go from there - I definitely wont be wasting any time..

And then there are other concerns: DH. I'm almost finished with school, for good. DH however, hasn't had the chance to go to school. He has supported us while I've been in and out of cosmo school. So, now that I'm about out he is thinking of going to school. Honestly it makes me a little nervous. I totally understand why he wants to go to school to be whatever it is he wants to be, it'd be better for us for him to be able to get a decent paying job instead of a minimum wage job that may/may not ever go anywhere. But, he brought up some points the other day: If he is in school and I'm working, how are we going to take care of the baby? I'll have to take time off when the baby is born, and if he's in school thats going to make things pretty difficult for a while.  I understand the reasoning behind that point - it totally makes sense...but, what if he decides to go to school for something that is going to take 4 years? Then what? Should we put off having a baby? I don't think I could put off having a baby for that long, not at this point. Plus, not saying that we are going to move in the next 4 years (I really want to move in the next year or so!) but, I don't want to feel tied down for that long. Ugh this school thing is stressing me out. He needs to go to school whether its a technical thing or college, he needs to go to help provide a better life for us. I just wish he was already done with school so we could move on. Blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment