Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Clothes

So, I'm on TTC boards pretty frequently - mostly the "Getting Pregnant" board on babycenter.com  I see a lot of women on there that are ttc and already have baby clothes and other baby items for when they do get pregnant and have a baby. Well, I haven't done any of that. I just haven't brought myself to buy any baby stuff and I don't think that I will till I'm actually pregnant (Unless I get coupons for diapers, then maybe I will start buying diapers lol - I've been getting into this whole "extreme couponing" thing) Now just because i'm not buying baby stuff doesn't mean that I don't glance at every adorable piece of baby clothing when i'm walking through Wal-mart. There's a particular stroller and car seat that I look at every time I go by, just to make sure it's still there for when I do need it.

Now to the point of all of this - about a week or so ago when we thought that I might be pregnant, DH had told a few people that he worked with about our "maybe baby" I didn't mind, he was so excited and hopeful - I can't blame him for telling whoever he came across that day. So, one of the ladies he works with - thinking that I may be pregnant- bought us a little pair of baby jeans. DH brought them home this morning and while he was in bed I just held them. I wasn't sure how to think or feel holding these little tiny jeans in my hands. All I could do really is imagine one day we would have a baby of our own to put into those pants. I've tucked the jeans into my cabinet for safe keeping, but I have a feeling i'll probably get them out a lot just to look at them. I just want this so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment