Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's Bounce!

:)
So, DH and I have decided to get the hell out of this town! Woohoo!!! We wont be moving to the beach, which is what I'd really love to do at some point - but we will be moving to Gatlinburg. I'm from there originally. The plan is for me to finish school (should be done by July) and for us to sell most of our shit and save up as much money as we can then were going to bounce. My parent's still live there and have a guest house so we plan on staying there for a couple of months while we get/adjust to new jobs and save up some more money while we look for an apartment of our own. The quicker we can move in and out of my parents house the better. I love my parents, don't get me wrong, but I really, really like my space between me and my family lol. I've got some connections up there still so hopefully we can have at least a job for one of us lined up before we move. I'm not terribly excited about being that close to my family, but I'm so fucking stoked to get out of this town! There just isn't shit here for us and this city isn't doing anything about it. Were hoping to be moved up there no later than the end of August, hopefully sooner than that to secure jobs. I absolutely cannot wait like time cannot move fast enough right now. I've already been scouting out apartments lol and the majority of them look pretty freakin' sweet. I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment