Monday, October 10, 2011

On to the next step!

Dh and I received our insurance cards in the mail today! I was soo excited, probably more excited than any other person would be. I called the big hospital in Knoxville today and got dh and I an appt set up for November 2nd. Were going to see a Perinatologist (not sure if I spelled that correctly) . Hopefully whatever is keeping us from getting pregnant will be an easy fix. I cannot wait to see that first bfp! I'm on cd 32 right now and still haven't O'd. Hopefully i'll O soon to give this one last shot before we see the doctim hoping that I will be ending this cycle around the time of our appt so that way I'll be ready to take any meds they want me to take at the beginning of my next cycle. I just hope we get a good doctor who will work with us and help us out, because i don't feel like were going to get pregnant on our own. I think waiting for my doc appt is going to drive me more crazy than the tww!

I had a dream the other night about our baby. I believe it was a girl because she was wrapped in pink. All I did was hold her and I couldn't stop staring at her. She was so beautiful and so perfect in every way. I just sat there and rocked her and felt her warmth. I woke up and just cried.

Dear baby,

I hope you'll be ready to come into our lives soon because we are so ready for you. We already love you more than you'll ever know. I'm trying to be patient, I really am. It's been a year now, and I hope you will be in my arms by this time next year. I love you so much.

Your future mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I hope everything works out at your appointment!! PS I kept like a journal that I logged our TTC journey in kind of like the blog but in a journal, cause I thought my future child will want to read it. I know if my mom had one, I'd have read it. I obviously left out anything raunchy or TMI, lol.. no kid wants to read about mom and dad getting it on. haha mostly just about our hopes and stuff.

    ReplyDelete